fredag 8 januari 2010

Spotify for Linux; huge .xession-errors

My ~/.xsession-errors is a monster that eats my disk space, and it's Spotify's fault. It grows up to 20 GB with error messages from Spotify. Always the same line:

fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationProcess (process=0xffffffff) Unimplemented information class: ProcessDebugFlags

I saw a solution online: symlink .xsession-errors to /dev/null! I might do that. But there's still a bug somewhere that I hope will be fixed.

In other Spotify-related news, I just bought a premium account to get rid of the annoying ads. A happy side-effect is that I could use Despotify or Jotify (which looks better) instead of running Spotify through Wine. Too bad Jotify doesn't even have the most basic documentation, so I have no idea how to run the program.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar